Thursday, January 13, 2011

School

I am now done with my medical terminology class, I am so happy! I passed the class and now I don’t have to ever take it again. My dental class is going good, just the other day we learned how to use fluoride (the gel kind) and next week we are using the foam. I like how it tastes but it kinda makes me feel sick. I decided that I am no longer going to be in orchestra. I hate that class now, I dread going to it. There are only a hand full of people in there that don’t annoy me, the music hasn’t been that great (but it’s getting better), I don’t want to have to deal with solo ensemble, I never take my violin home because there is not really time to practice to the full extent, and I am not going on tour and half of the music is meant for tour. I don’t know what class I am going to take in its place but I will figure it out, I am going to try to get a easy class where I don’t have to do much that way I can do my school work and not have to take it home.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like you are taking the easy road. I know you are short on time and when you start working you will be even shorter. You are doing good things this year! Don't quite playing your violin even though you won't have a class, you will regret it if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at stake temple night and saw your orchestra teacher. Sorry that things are not working out there. Great job on the medical terminology class. Your hard work paid off.

    ReplyDelete