Monday, August 6, 2012

Castle Dale

I went to Castle Dale with Arden, Miranda (friend), and Gabe. We had lots of fun, my family was already down there and it was good to see them for a day because I had not seen them for a whole week! We got there and had a yummy sandwich lunch and we had gone shwimming at the lake. I got a slight sunburn and poor Arden and Miranda got a really bad one. Then later that night us and Less, Banner, and Jason played card games and the sign game and later danced to Grandpas records haha. So much fun. Later that night me, Arden, Miranda, and Banner had a girls night. Needless to say I slept very will that night.

Along comes Sunday and as we are leaving Jonas is only half dressed! He cant find any church shirts so guess what he had to do, he put on a T-shirt that had a tree on it (it was the most Sunday appropriate shirt, compared to the star wars one where they were fighting) his nice pants, and he tucked his shirt it, then on top of that he didnt have any church shoes so he wore his everyday shoes. He looked so funny haha, total dweeb. After church Less made the most yummy food! It was a fest made for 20. Thanks Less.

No comments:

Post a Comment