Well a lot has been going on! I have a ton of homework, swim practice, family stuff, and church stuff. If you didn’t all ready know, my whole family has been sick! Luckily I have only had a sick stomach, but no vomiting! Swim is going good, I hope that I can go to state for my 100 Breast Stroke, that would be legit!
My dental class is going great. The other day I was able to do a lab where I suctioned out another girls mouth, it was hysterical! I felt like I was suctioning more of her cheeks and tongue than water and spit. I would start to laugh at it then the "patient" would start to laugh and water was all over her face after that.
The weather is getting cold and I have swim practice, so I have to shave my legs (or that would be nast!) But lucky for me it’s no shave November! This means that all the girls on the team don’t shave their legs for a month... gross? Possibly, but now we don’t have to worry about being cold and getting prickly legs just after shaving! (Arm pits are not included in no shave November)
That is about it... until next time.
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your classes and clinicals. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete