My eye...
Contemplating
Lookin' good in green.
Getting sick of Pictures.. and a tad annoyed.
And finally (drum role..) my date! aka.. Tyler Crouse (Tyty)
I will have everybody know that this was the first time that I have been able to pin the rose on to my date. I am so proud of myself and it stayed on all night!!
For our day activity: we set up the room for prom. It turned out to be so fun! When we were done it looked good but come to find out some of the things that we put up fell :(. We then hung out for a while.
It only took me 2 hours to get ready after which Tyty picked me up and we went to dinner. It was a fish place, and I didnt eat any fish (which is kinda funny). I ate this chhese ravioli dish, it was So GOOD!
The dance was so fun put a little croweded.
Not only we were the set up crew but we cleaned up afterwards.. but the good thing was that while we were setting up the rooms that had to be used as the rooms in which the pictures were taken, we were able to also play with them for a while.. in all it was fun!
The drive home is about 20min.. and I got home at 12:22am and after telling my mom that I was home went down to bed.. only I needed help to unzip my dress.. and had to ask Hannah over and over to help me before she even did help me. Once the dress was taken off and some wonderfull pjs were put on I went to bed and had the best nights sleep that I have had in a while.. I was just worn out!
You look gorgeous in green (any colour for that matter). Glad you had a great time. The girls loved looking at cousin Kelsie all dressed up. Love ya. xx
ReplyDelete"She looks like a princess." - Claudia
"I like the gloves." - Lauren
I'm glad that you had such a good time at Prom. You look lovely in the green dress. It is a family classic now.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you enjoyed the day so much. It is nice to see a prom dress used more than once. It looked lovely on you as well as Tenny last year. The pink gloves definately make the outfit complete. I agree with Claudia you do look like a princess. I wildly modern, funny talented, crazy girl princess.
ReplyDelete