College has been very interesting, in a good and a bad way. My classes are for the most part going great, I love my Psychology class even if it is at 7:30am! My other classes are just kind of "bllaahh", just kidding I have my church choir class and thats a blast! I dont know if you knew this but they sang for Pres. Monson, I was supposed to sing as well. I had my songs down and knew what I was going to wear and then... I got sick!! I just thought "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? NO!!" I was so mad. My friends were asking me where I was and then the friends just watching were telling me that they were looking for me but couldnt find me, good thing they took notes and could tell me what it was about.
It had recently snowed and everybody in the dorms went out and played in the "first snow fall", it was a blast! Funny story time: This kid had built a snow man and I had always wanted to round house kick one, but never my own because I was usually so proud of what I had built, so I choose to do it to his. Hehe, I ran over and round house kicked it in 2! It was awsome, he was at first mad and then saw it was me and just shook his head and asked why I had done it. I just said that I had always wanted to, so I did.
I have been going to our basketball games and we kick butt! So watch out Tenny...
Any who, that all that I can think of thats worth telling right now, wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment