I also have some video of my little brother and sister doing taekwondo which I will be putting up, once I figure it out. They are so good, they are at the stage where they are breaking boards. They always get mad at me because I dont know anything about it and get the belt colors mixed up because all I know is the order that Jonas has gotten them. I will one day learn the difference between them.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Lets Get This Baby Started Again!
Well I decided to start this up again! Its been what? 6 months? Well somewhere around there. Im really glad that its summer time and that I get a break from school. I am currently in Texas for the summer and I am looking for a job down here. I think that I can get a job at the eye doc. place. I am also going to still see if I can get in a dental office. I also have a summer project while I am here. You see my cat Any got really sick a while back so my room became the "cat room" because its not like I was visiting as often so now that I am staying for the summer we are redoing it so that I will have a room. I washed the walls and we got a new bed. But what my project is, is refurnishing the bed posts. They are really old and have been passed down (we calculated that its around 100 years old) and so I have been working on sanding them and then I am going to stain them a honey pine color. I will be putting pictures up once I am done of the before, middle, and after. Another summer project (well a project that I created for my dad) is to cut down a tree in our back yard so that sun will once again hit the pool.
I also have some video of my little brother and sister doing taekwondo which I will be putting up, once I figure it out. They are so good, they are at the stage where they are breaking boards. They always get mad at me because I dont know anything about it and get the belt colors mixed up because all I know is the order that Jonas has gotten them. I will one day learn the difference between them.
I also have some video of my little brother and sister doing taekwondo which I will be putting up, once I figure it out. They are so good, they are at the stage where they are breaking boards. They always get mad at me because I dont know anything about it and get the belt colors mixed up because all I know is the order that Jonas has gotten them. I will one day learn the difference between them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment