Ymmy! I will admit that I did not really make it, but I did do the egg white top of the pie. I think that I get at least half of the credit. My cousin Erin is the one who really slaved over it all day. So lets give her a round of applause because it was the best meringue pie that I have ever eaten!! I have decided that I will have to make it for my Utah family when I get back. I will also need to make my Nonnas famous chicken dumplings. They are so good that I think that even my siblings will eat them and love them. In other news I had gone to the zoo a while back with my Texas family and if you want to see those photos then go on to my facebook, they are in the album of 2012.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Lemon Meringue Pie
Ymmy! I will admit that I did not really make it, but I did do the egg white top of the pie. I think that I get at least half of the credit. My cousin Erin is the one who really slaved over it all day. So lets give her a round of applause because it was the best meringue pie that I have ever eaten!! I have decided that I will have to make it for my Utah family when I get back. I will also need to make my Nonnas famous chicken dumplings. They are so good that I think that even my siblings will eat them and love them. In other news I had gone to the zoo a while back with my Texas family and if you want to see those photos then go on to my facebook, they are in the album of 2012.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment