Well one of my summer projects has finally come to an end! When I first got here I didnt have a bed So I had to get a new bed, but then when I had a bed I didnt have anything to hold it. We had an extra bed frame in the storage building and so I sanded it down and re-stained it. It took me about 3 weeks to do and it was the hardest project that I have ever taken up. I thought that doing my quilt was hard, well this was even harder. But now that its done I am really proud of it! As you can see the photos start with the before go to the middle and then you have the final product (and some added photos of me and lizzybeth hanging out in the bed).
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Bed Frame
Well one of my summer projects has finally come to an end! When I first got here I didnt have a bed So I had to get a new bed, but then when I had a bed I didnt have anything to hold it. We had an extra bed frame in the storage building and so I sanded it down and re-stained it. It took me about 3 weeks to do and it was the hardest project that I have ever taken up. I thought that doing my quilt was hard, well this was even harder. But now that its done I am really proud of it! As you can see the photos start with the before go to the middle and then you have the final product (and some added photos of me and lizzybeth hanging out in the bed).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You did such a good job Kelsie, I'm impressed! We hope you have a good time in Texas.
ReplyDeleteImpressive! I love it! You may never want to let that piece go! Love hearing from you in Texas!
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with your sanding and staining skills. I plan to do a little staining of my bannister later on this Summer. Maybe you can give me some pointers.
ReplyDeleteLooks great, a lot better than the chair of Grandpa's that I refinished! We miss you!
ReplyDelete