Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kansas City

I took a little road trip with my grammy to Kansas City, Missouri.  My uncle and aunt on my dads side lives here with there 3 kids and we decided to visit with them. I drove the whole way that was interesting as far as me drivng and grammy telling me to  slow down... the speed limit changed... traffic!We have watched tons of movies and I saw the avengers with them again. I went swimming with my cousins and then today us girls went and got pedicures and me, Alli, and Em did our nails (its the first time that I have ever really had fake nails. My cousin Alli looks just like me, we could be twins. It really has been so good to see my family, its been so long.

1 comment:

  1. Alli does look just like you! I am so glad that you are getting to see everyone. We on the other hand are loving having the Pearson's around. They played night games last night with the neighborhood. We are going to the water park today. I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete