Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just a Minor Cuncussion

The other day I had taken a shower and to get the extra water drops out I will usually throw my head back and forth to swoosh my hair. Well I was doing this in the living room while my little brother Andrew was telling me a story and watching TV, I turned around and swooshed my hair but I had not noticed that my bro. had put a TV tray behind me so of course I hit my head on it. All I recall is just sinking to the floor having my eyes black out and I wanted to puke. Good thing I didn't puke because I didn't really want to take a trip to the hospital. I bent over the rocking chair while Andrew was asking "Kelsie! Are you okay?... That was a really loud sound, did you hit your head?.. kelsie.. kelsie" Finally I just yelled Andrew give me a minute! And that is how I gave my self a minor concussion.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy, hair whippin' girl. When are you coming home. You are missed. Although I do hope you are enjoying your time in TX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think That I might be coming home sometime in July... Not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete