I went with the gang (Nonna/Grandaddy. cousins: Tommy, Erin, Brad, JB. My brother and sister. Me)to the discovery science place in Tyler, Tx. It was really fun and I got some great pictures of all the fun.
We started with playing with the mechanical arms and checking out the dino. foot print.
Of course we climbed across the rock wall.
There was this really cool room where you roll golf balls down ramps.
News room.
The tunnel...
Arrrgg
We be bugs
A fire on 2nd Street!
Just a day at court
Like the hair?
Just me being silly
Hey mom! Guess what I did today, I robbed a bank! We are rich!
Its a shark!
This is what happens when you fight family
??
Just in case I missed anything...
Elizabeth and I also had a fun day in the sun and played in the pool, I have more photos but I put most of them up on facebook. So if you want to see them go to my albums and click on 2012.
I went with my Dad and children to pick some peas, the actual pickin' part wasn't that much fun. But it was worth it because yesterday we got to east some! They are so yummy and it is pretty cool that they turn your fingers purple. We do this every year, its tradition. We also dug for some taters and after that I kinda played in the dirt. Over all it was pretty fun.





















Were they black-eyed peas? Looks like you are enjoying yourself! Robbing banks huh!
ReplyDeleteThey sure were!
ReplyDeleteYou are just a silly as ever. I am glad that you can enjoy time with all of your younger siblings. I wish I was having as many summer adventures as you are.
ReplyDeleteDad sais, thanks!
ReplyDelete